Spinach and Feta Penne Pasta
This is a quick, easy, nutritious meal that can be made with staples in the refrigerator in minutes.
- 8 oz. whole-grain penne pasta
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Organics Original All-Purpose Blend
- 1 can organic low sodium chicken broth
- 6-8 medium fresh tomatoes
- 1 purple onion sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Bring large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente about 7-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent. Add Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix, All-Purpose, chicken broth, and tomatoes, mashing tomatoes with spoon.
Add fresh spinach and cook until wilted.
Add pasta to skillet and cook until heated through.
Add feta cheese and stir to make a thick sauce.
Transfer to serving bowl and top with more feta or freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve warm with our Garlic-Mix Garlic Bread. Top with toasted pine nuts for added crunch.