This recipe takes less than 20 minutes and tastes like you ordered it from your favorite Italian restaurant. It’s fresh, easy, and so healthy. No hidden fats, sodium, and whatever else lurks in take-out foods. This will become your go-to favorite.
- 1 lb. fresh cheese and spinach ravioli
- 2-3 Tbsp. bsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 1-2 Tbsp. Engage Organics Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. capers, rinsed
- 1 cup tomatoes quartered, or use grape or cherry tomatoes sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Fresh chopped basil for garnish
Cook ravioli according to package directions. (I used large fresh spinach and cheese ravioli and loved the combination for this recipe)
While ravioli is cooking, heat olive oil and Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix in a large skilled over medium heat until blended (Just a minute or so). Then add Kalamata olives and capers and cook for another minute more.
Add fresh tomatoes, and Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix and toss to combine.
Add the spinach and cook until spinach begins to wilt. (Another couple of minutes)
Add the ravioli and season with Engage Organics Lemon Pepper to taste. Cover with Parmesan Cheese and service with delight. It smells as good as it tastes. This is another favorite to add to my list of quick and perfect.