Tasty & Easy Crockpot Bowtie Pasta
This is a delicious mid-week meal that is just as good leftover. It’s a finger-licking kid’s favorite that tastes like lasagna but with a fraction of the work. Enjoy. It might become one of your favorite go-to dishes even for company.
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 15oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15oz. can stewed tomatoes
- 1 package frozen, chopped spinach
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Box of bowtie pasta, cooked under al dente (use 3/4 of box to keep sauce from getting too absorbed)
- Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix
- 1-2 Tbsp. Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix
- Brown 1-1/2 pounds of lean ground beef with one onion and 1 tablespoon Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix.
- Place ground beef mixture in Crockpot and add 2 cans (15oz) tomato sauce plus one can 15oz. stewed tomatoes. Add 1 tablespoon Engage Organics Tuscany-Mix, 1 more tablespoon Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix, and freshly ground pepper into sauce and meat mixture.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours until the spicy aroma fills the house and you can’t wait to taste the sauce.
- Add these final ingredients to the sauce and cook for about 30 more minutes.• 10 oz.. thawed frozen spinach (fresh is also optional)• use about 3/4 of a 16 oz. box bowtie pasta, cooked just under al dente. (If you use the entire box it will sap up too much sauce.)• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese• 2- 2/12 cups shredded mozzarella