Spinach and Feta Penne Pasta
This is a quick, easy, nutritious meal that can be made with staples in the refrigerator in minutes.
- 8 oz. whole-grain penne pasta
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix
- 1 Tbsp. Engage Organics Original All-Purpose Blend
- 1 can organic low sodium chicken broth
- 6-8 medium fresh tomatoes
- 1 purple onion sliced
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 4 oz. feta cheese
- Toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring large pot of water to boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente about 7-8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent. Add Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix, All-Purpose, chicken broth, and tomatoes, mashing tomatoes with spoon.
- Add fresh spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add pasta to skillet and cook until heated through.
- Add feta cheese and stir to make a thick sauce.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with more feta or freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Serve warm with our Garlic-Mix Garlic Bread. Top with toasted pine nuts for added crunch.