Garlic Bread To Die For
Serve with almost anything and be ready for huge raves. This recipe is amazing and literally melts in your mouth! You’ll want to keep the spread in a covered container in the refrigerator, ready to amaze whenever the mood strikes for this crunchy, gooey garlic goodness.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 cube Butter (room temperature) or substitute with Smart Balance for heart health
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Engage Hemp Health Garlic-Mix
- Combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Cut French, Sourdough, or Puglisi bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread liberally with Garlic-Mix butter spread.
- Score bread into serving slices. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown and bubbly.